COVID-19 UPDATE 2023: With the lifting of all government restrictions regarding covid-19, there are no longer any specific conditions of attendance at the Town Hall relating to the pandemic.
Condition of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants please note that the following Conditions of Entry may apply within the Horsham Town Hall.
By entering, you agree to be bound by the following:
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Visitors are responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others
- Ensure you do not leave personal items unattended
- Management reserves the right to inspect any personal belongings
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) within the grounds or buildings of the Horsham Town Hall
- The following items are specifically prohibited from the Horsham Town Hall:
- Illegal substances
- Laser lights
- Animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Alcohol that has not been purchased inside the precinct
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Any other item that in the opinion of Horsham Town Hall management could cause harm or public nuisance
- Bicycles, scooters, segways, skateboards, rollerblades, skates are not to be used inside the building unless with prior express permission from management
- To observe the directions of staff and written notices
- The Horsham Town Hall is a licensed venue and as such, the licensee is responsible for complying with the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Visitors and patrons may be requested to provide proof of identity and/or age at any time.
- Cloak room, pram and stroller areas/facilities will be provided on an event by event basis
In addition, the following conditions apply to the Gallery:
- Bags or items, where the longest length is 40cm or more, are not permitted in exhibition areas. This includes umbrellas which can be left at designated areas at own risk
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Touching of the artwork is not permitted (unless otherwise stated)
The following condition also applies to the Theatre and Wesley PAC:
- Prams, pushers, strollers and umbrellas are not permitted and can be left in designated areas at own risk
Use of your image
You consent to and authorize the Horsham Rural City Council to film, record or photograph you, and to reproduce recordings in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context for any purpose without further authorization by, or compensation or attribution to you.
All recordings are the sole property of the Horsham Rural City Council and you release us from liability arising from such usage.
Security cameras operate on the premises and you acknowledge that you may be filmed