The Gallery collects works by artists of the Wimmera region along with works containing to this regional subject matter or connection to our place. Contemporary artworks include those by Anthony Pelchen and Marion Borgelt. Renowned Australian artists including Nicholas Chevalier and Sidney Nolan were also inspired by the landscapes of the Wimmera.
- Simone SLEE, How Long (Quantong) from the ongoing series How Long, 2013, giclee print on archival paper, 86cm x 57.5cm. Gift of the artist 2013.
- Melissa POWELL, Thirsty land, from the series Flooded, 2011, inkjet print on cotton rag paper, 50.5cm x 76cm. Purchased through the Horsham Art Gallery Trust Fund, 2011.
- John IMMIG, Uebergang’s farm, Natimuk from the series On the Land – Off the Land Horsham, 2003, silver gelatine print, 20 x 31cm. Gift of the artist, 2005.
- Nicholas CHEVALIER, West Side of Mt Arapiles 1863, hand coloured tinted lithograph with original gum arabic highlights, 21.3 x 28.6cm. Purchased with the Horsham Art Gallery Trust Fund, 2006.
- David FRAZER, Lest We Forget, 2007, woodcut on paper, 16.3 x 12.3cm. Purchased with the Horsham Art Gallery Trust Fund, 2007.
- Stephen HALL, Interior #1., 2011, inkjet print on Canson baryta paper, 38cm x 48.2cm. Purchased through the Horsham Art Gallery Trust Fund, 2011.