In 2018, we launch the Horsham Town Hall Membership program. This program will ensure members receive a hard copy of our yearly and quarterly publications, giving you advance knowledge of all of our performances, workshops, exhibitions and events. The benefits of being a member will include; discounted tickets to performances, workshops and special events; priority and pre-sale ticketing opportunities; invitations to exhibition openings and priority bar lanes for performances.
Your membership will illustrate your support for cultural activity in our city.
Season 2018 Members’ Ticketing Booking Service’
Using this year’s Season 2018 brochure, utilise the fold out within our new publication to take out your membership, and book your seats for performances.
Throughout the year come and speak to our friendly and knowledgeable team. They will help you choose the best seats for you, whatever your requirements, and allow you to access the membership ticket pricing.
Presale + Exclusive Member Discounts
Throughout the year you will receive exclusive pre-sale offers and discounted ticket offers from promoters and venue presented shows.
Priority HTH Bar Lanes
Save yourself the wait in long queues for drinks or snacks before or during intervals. As a member, you can enjoy priority queuing lanes. Just show your valid membership card, and you’ll also receive 10% off drinks & snacks!
Quarterly + Yearly Venue Publications
All members will receive the venue publications via Australia Post. From early 2018 the venue will not be distributing the calendar by post, unless patrons become a member.
Member access to Horsham Regional Art Gallery
Horsham Town Hall Members will receive invitations to events within the Horsham Regional Art Gallery. Experience the exhibition openings and Meet the Artist/Curator talks. Membership will see discounts on workshop prices and allow access to member benefits such as express members queuing at the NGV and NGA blockbuster exhibitions. Members will also receive a 10% discount at the HRAG shop.
$130 Family (2 adults + 2 children U16)
Terms + Conditions
Membership benefits and discounts are only redeemable by presentation of a valid Membership card.
- Membership cards and membership benefits are non-transferrable.
- Membership fees and tickets purchased for Membership events are non-refundable.
- A Horsham Town Hall membership will be considered expired, if not renewed within three months of the lapse date.
- The expiry date of annual Membership subscription cannot be suspended or extended.
- Membership benefits and Terms and Conditions may occasionally be changed, added or removed. Membership benefits and offers are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice.
- The Horsham Town Hall is committed to preserving your privacy, and our Privacy Statement reflects our firm commitment to you. It sets out our policies in relation to the way we collect and handle personal information.